- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Keep information confidential at all times.
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as computer work, filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
- Proven working experience in a front office handling receptionist responsibilities
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional appearance and attire
- Ability to keep organized
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under pressure
- High School Graduation level of education
- Must have a vehicle and driver's
- Must be willing to do a criminal background check