Scan-Tech Alarm Systems provides installation and service of state-of-the art alarm systems and camera systems for residential and commercial customers. We provide personalized service to meet your security needs and will tailor your alarm or camera system to your exact specifications. Our business was built on honesty and integrity. Scan-Tech Alarm Systems keeps you abreast of your security situation and provide helpful, constructive recommendations – we don’t try to sell you services or equipment that you don’t need
Whether you are protecting your home or your business, in the city or in the country, Scan-Tech Alarm Systems has the security system you are looking for.
Contact us today for a free estimate on our services.
We serve Prince Albert, Saskatoon, LaRonge, Nipawin, Tisdale, Melfort and the Battlefords and areas.
Join OUR TEAM!ScanTech Alarms is Prince Albert’s leading security company, serving thousands of customers in Central & Northern Saskatchewan with great customer satisfaction since 1992.
We're dedicated to offering the newest technology to its customers changing home/business systems from Analog to Digital.
ScanTech Alarms Is looking for a Full Time low voltage technician to install, maintain and repair premium Honeywell security and video products along with other brands and manufactures. The ability to do networking, structured cabling in both commercial and residential environments is required.
• Have a clean criminal record
• Must have and maintain a Valid Drivers License and a clean driving record.
• Require minimum 2 years experience working with various alarm panels, CCTV, and access control systems, cabling, construction, and computer knowledge.
• Must have a positive attitude
• Diagnose and locate circuit, component and equipment faults
• Installation of wiring and conduit according to recognized installation guidelines
• Site evaluation, preparation installation of alarm, camera, and card access equipment.
• Troubleshooting and resolving hardware problems
• Configuring various vendor panels, testing and maintenance
• A very good understanding of hand and power tools is necessary.
• Ability to work on ladders and in confined spaces such as attics and crawlspaces and lift 50 to 75 lbs. of equipment. Must be able to stand, walk, reach, and bend for extended periods of time.
• Complete work orders reports and time sheets with accuracy.
• Keep the site, shop, customer site and vehicles clean
• Assisting customers in resolving issues with a high level of customer service
• Making recommendations to customers where appropriate to improve service
• Notifying Sales where an upgrade or new sale is warranted and a customer related issue.
The ideal candidate is looking for a long-term career and is ready to apply their positive attitude and outstanding customer service approach as a technician with ScanTech Alarms. Cabling, construction, electronics and networking experience as well as the basics knowledge of tools are required.
Scan-Tech Alarm Systems Ltd. provides surveillance camera systems, the first line of defense against intruders. Cameras are an affordable component of a business, and come in many types for your specific surveillance needs.
Enjoy peace of mind with 24hr ULC alarm monitoring to protect all your property, family, or business. We even provide cell backup service, as a communication backup to circumventing the need for a traditional land line.
Scan-Tech Alarm Systems Ltd. provides equipment against burglary, fire, flood, and much more. Our Hardwire Motions are also pet friendly. You may now have pets in the home and have motion protection while your system is armed.
Scan-Tech Alarm Systems has equipment for all your business security needs. With commercial security experts on hand, we can help recommend the best system for your business, offering 24/7 ULC alarm monitoring.