Making Your Home Smart with Your Security System
Turning your home into a smart home is now easier than ever with home automation. Essentially it is being able to control your lights, locks temperature, security system and more from your iPhone or any other mobile device. One of the biggest benefits is being able to do many tasks remotely, such as lock or unlock doors, turn on lights or arm your security system.
Home automation can provide customizable solutions for your family, making your life simpler.
- See who is at the door and answer the doorbell with your phone.
- Automate your lights and thermostats to come on and change throughout the day.
- Set your lights to turn on if your security alarm is triggered.
- Receive notifications when someone enters or exits your home.
- Use remote access to unlock the doors for your kids when they arrive home from school. Program your locks to unlock at certain times of the day, for the housecleaners or in-laws.
- Control your home entertainment system with your smart home system. Use voice recognition as part of the control panel.
- Open and close blinds remotely, or on a schedule so light is blocked at a certain time of the day.
- Have an elder family member? Medical alert devices can be connected to your home monitoring system and receive notifications if the device is triggered.
- View your home when away through video surveillance.
Home automation is more accessible than ever, with smart home technology easily controlled from your mobile device. With evolving technology, more exciting and innovative advances are being added all of the time. Time, money and energy savings though a smart home system are significant and can allow you to run your home more efficiently. At Scantech Alarms in Prince Albert, we can provide you with all of the information to turn your home into a smart home.