Testing Alarm System
Need to test your alarm system? Read the following information. We recommend you test your alarm system regularly every 30 days or when leaving for a period of time. For your convenience, you may click on the image or the PDF form below for step by step instructions:
Monthly Testing of your Security System
1. Call Monitoring Station to put your system on “TEST”
2. Give your Name and Passcode
3. Arm your system
4. Open and shut your main door
5. Go to a room where there are no motion detectors and wait
6. When all beeping is done wait another 60 seconds
7. Now start opening all Doors and walking in front of all Motion Detectors
8. The siren will be activated
9. When you have finished testing all sensors wait another minute or two before disarming
10. Now you can disarm the system by using your code.
11. Telephone the Monitoring Station back and ask them what sensors they received.
12. Please ask the Monitoring Station Operator to remove the test.
YOUR ARE NOW DONE TESTING YOUR SYSTEM PLEASE DO THIS TEST ONCE A MONTH
If you want to print this off - there's a PDF below for you
Testing Your Alarm System